When are Property Taxes due?
2018 taxes are due by July 3, 2018 at 5 pm.
City Hall is open extended hours from 8 am to 5 pm on June 26, 27, 28, 29 and on July 3. We are closed July 2.
Please note Property Taxes cannot be paid with a Credit Card.
What is the Yukon Government Home Owner's Grant?
Click here for more information.
The application is also available here.
What is the Senior Property Tax Deferral Program?
As per Bylaw 99-44 and the territorial Senior Property Tax Deferment Act, eligible seniors may enter into an agreement with the City to defer payment of their property taxes on eligible properties. The maximum seniors are eligible to defer is 75% of their property’s assessed value or 50% in case of mobile homes. Eligible seniors must have sufficient property insurance.
Did you know?
- E-billing is available for customers to have City utility bills sent directly to their email account
- Electronic Funds Transfer is open to any new or existing vendor wishing to be paid electronically, rather than by cheque
Different ways to pay your City of Whitehorse bills
- Cash, Cheque, Debit
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) - except Property Taxes
- Online Banking through your bank
- For Utilities: search using Whitehorse Utility or City of Whitehorse Utility
- For Property Taxes: search using Whitehorse Taxes or City of Whitehorse Taxes
- Pre-authorized Payment
Utility E-billing (also called esend)
Tired of misplacing your Utility Bill?
The City of Whitehorse offers a fast and convenient way to receive your utility bill. With our E-Billing system (esend) you can have your utility bill emailed directly to your email account.
- It is a new environmentally friendly option
- It saves on administrative costs
- It helps keep you organized
How to Enroll
Complete and sign the enrolment/authorization form below. Make sure you fill in all your information correctly.
- Complete Utility E-Billing Online Form, OR
- Download form and mail, hand deliver, email or fax as follows:
| Accounts Receivable Clerk, City of Whitehorse
2121 2nd Avenue
Whitehorse YT Y1A 1C2
| City Hall
2121 2nd Avenue
For questions regarding Utilities call the Accounts Receivable Clerk at 668-8607 or email email@example.com