The City of Whitehorse strives to provide information to members of the media in a timely fashion that respects the print, radio and television deadlines.
For media inquiries please contact (867) 689-0515 or email email@example.com
You can sign up for e-mail notifications from the City of Whitehorse, which includes News. Click here to sign up!
Current and Archived News
Whistle Bend Transit Improvements
Whitehorse – The City of Whitehorse is introducing six new transit stops in Whistle Bend as part of a number of improvements to the level of service in the subdivision.
Starting Tuesday, August 17th, the City is:
- Extending services from Monday to Friday (see Route 6);
- Adding Saturday service (see Route 7);
- Adding new stops around the neighbourhood:
- Casca Blvd. and Skookum Drive (moved from Iscoot Crescent);
- Casca Blvd. and Sybil Circle;
- Casca Blvd. and Leota Street;
- Keno Way and Casca Boulevard;
- Olive May Way (at Whistle Bend Place); and
- Casca Blvd. and Tarahne Way.
The current stop at Casca Blvd. and Aksala Drive will remain.
Visit our transit page for the latest schedules and information.
Manager, Strategic Communications